There is no English translation for this web page.
Bachelor/Master thesis in the field of turbocharger modelling (thermodynamic and exergy analysis)
Exergy analysis is a powerful tool to identify the portion of different irreversibilities inside a system caused by heat transfer and frictions. The heat transfer process and friction losses in a turbocharger have a great influence on the characterization of turbochargers and the matching of turbocharged engines, therefor the exergy analysis will improve the current conventional models.
- Literature research on heat transfer and exergy analysis of turbochargers
- Deriving exergy equations and exergy balance for a turbocharger
- Programming in MATLAB
- Validation of the results with the new power based approach developed at TUB and improvement of the model
- Good knowledge of thermodynamics
- Knowledge in the field of internal combustion engines
- Basic knowledge of exergy analysis
- Independent work
- Knowledge of English
Begin: as soon as possible
Contact: Sina Kazemi Bakshmand
Tel: (030) 314-26156